Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

New Projects and Information - Paul Bradley Smith - Co Founder Clark G Inc

To all my loyal fans and followers who have been with me from the beginning:

I thought I would give you some more information on what I have been doing over the last year since my last post.

Created my brand logo as a Social Media Strategist/Blogger - See this image below and you know it is me © Paul Bradley Smith - All Rights Reserved

 









Below is a breakdown of my social media URLs and some new projects I have been working on over the past year.

Paul Bradley Smith's Social Media URL's

Other blog URL www.paulbradleysmith.com
Facebook Page:  www.facebook.com/smitherswebsolutions
Twitter: www.twitter.com/tweetsmithers
Google+ www.gplus.to/paulbradleysmith
LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/paulbradleysmith
Personal Youtube channel:  www.youtube.com/wordsmithers


Exciting New Projects with ClarkG™ the Dog:
Paul Bradley Smith - Co Founder Clark G Inc
"World Famous Talking Dog - Clark G the Dog - Over 100 million views in less than a year.  Voted #2 most viral video of 2011"
Clark G the Dog's Youtube channel:  www.youtube.com/clarkgthedog
Clark G the Dog's Twitter:  www.twitter.com/tweetclarkg
Clark G the Dog's Facebook Page:  www.facebook.com/clarkgthedog 
Clark G the Dog's Website:  www.clarkgthedog.com 

Team Clark G Inc on Fox News/KDVR Colorado's Best Program - CLICK HERE
 

No comments:

Post a Comment